Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blue Angels and Pumpkins

A few weeks ago we had the chance to go to the Blue Angels show. John was beyond thrilled. I was excited too, but didn't really know what to expect. The husband of my sister-in-law's best friend is one of the Blue Angel pilots. Hope you were able to follow that "Kevin Baconish" connection. Turns out I enjoyed the show as much as John. It was truly one of the most amazing things to watch. I do not understand how they do it. At some points during the show they are only flying 4 feet apart from one another! That is crazy! Check out their schedule here and go to one of the shows if they are ever in your area.

Frank is the pilot for #5


We also hit up the pumpkin patch the same weekend. Caroline didn't really know what to think, but I think she had a good time looking at all the people and pumpkins!




No comments:

Post a Comment