Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Auburn

We headed down to the beautiful plains this weekend with my family. It is not possible to express how much I love Auburn - the town, the university, the people, the football! Everytime we drive into town, I ask John if we can move there one day. I would love to say we go to Auburn every weekend, but right now I am grateful all my family can at least go to one game all together because I know that might not be possible one day.

Months ago we picked AU/LSU game so my fam could be here to celebrate C's bday too. Little did we know it would be one of the biggest games this season with two teams undefeated and in the top 10.

Just incase you have been in hiding this week and didn't know, Auburn won! And I won't say this more than once, but it is sweet to be ranked #1 too! :) If there are any of you readers out there who have never been to Auburn, please tell me. I will take you because you must go!


This pic was too good not to share. Thanks ESPN.


Tiger Walk


Sweet Victory
Toomers

Last year to tailgate at the yellow house
(where I lived and Anna lives now)

No comments:

Post a Comment