Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friday Favorite...on Saturday

I realize this blog is mostly dedicated to the celebration of birthdays, weddings, and babies, but that is the stage of life we are in and I love it. In just a couple days we will be celebrating the biggest birthday in our family this year. Baby girl turns 1! I cannot keep from getting sentimental looking back at pics and remembering what we were doing this weekend last year. So, while I do not like this picture of myself, I love the moment it captures.
This picture was taken one year ago today. 10 days away from my due date. Little did I know I would be in labor the next day. John had just put the car seat in our car and my friend, Erin, snapped a few pictures of us and I am so grateful she did. Our expressions say it all...carefree, nervous, clueless, and excited!

Bear with me this week as there will likely be several birthday posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday sweet caroline!!! we love being your neighbors! love, emma kate and harper

    ReplyDelete