Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekends: Part 2

I am so behind in my posts it is embarrassing, but better late than never I guess. So here goes another recap...


In September, we attended the most fun birthday party! It was for a 2 year old, but I think all the adults had just as much fun as the kiddos. The weather could not have been more perfect and it was a treat to get out of the city and celebrate at a farm. The birthday boy's mama happens to be incredibly talented and she designed and created the whole theme herself. The whole thing was precious. The kids could not have been happier looking at all the animals (I failed to get pictures of this), the moon walk (do people still call it that?) and taking rides in the 4-wheeler.
The birthday boy so excited!



We had to wait and put the little ones in when the big kids were finished and they loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment