Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh Mondays


I am getting really excited about warm weather (see more below) and so I tried Caroline's bathing suit on her. How cute is that bum bum?
Loves to be snuggled in that car seat these days. I think the hat is getting a little small though.
We nap in the stroller. Gotta do whatever works sometimes. Oh, I could just eat up those cheeks!

Caroline woke up at 5am this morning and John and I couldn't sleep anymore either. My mind has been racing ever since...
  • Someone Egged our car last night - What in the world? People still do that? Yes, apparently. I guess we will not leave it parked on the street anymore.
  • We are starting week 3 of Caroline all of a sudden refusing to take naps. I am letting her cry it out everyday - only she never falls asleep. Can you say strong- willed child? Yikes. It is sad and miserable for both of us. I have not idea what to do about it!
  • John graduates 2 months from today. Wow! That was a very quick 2 years. Time is flying!
  • I am so glad spring is making a little debut with warmer weather. Caroline and I have been on walks everyday for the last week for over an hour. Probably one of my favorite parts of the day by far. I have even worn shorts a couple times. Ahh...I love warm weather!
  • Call me crazy - I am calling today to cancel our cable. I have been feeling convicted lately that we watch too much TV at night and we feel it is too expensive and something we do not really need. I have been threatening to do this for a while now. We did this the first 6 months of marriage and it was wonderful. Now, when football season starts back up it might be a different story.
  • I really should be working right now!

I am not sure what spurred this random post, but happy Monday anyway!

2 comments:

  1. I love your posts Leigh! That bathing suit has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. As for naps, I hear you--they go through changes & adjust; predictabilit will come! Have fun w/ the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leigh- Caroline is precious...about the cable..Shelley and Allan do not have television and have not since September and they don't even have a child yet! They listened to football games last fall on the internet. And, of course, Ash and Joy do have slingbox capability in East Asia but really rarely watch t.v. Anne Marie and Chris do not even have a working t.v. I must admit that it was a relaxing change getting used to the quiet while I was visiting them. So.., let me know how it goes. You have lots in your life now and probably won't miss it. Good for you to give it a try! I know your mom had a great time with you during the break.

    ReplyDelete