Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mom's Visit, Clarkesville, & B'ham

I guess I just ate my words. Obviously, the blog is working now. I knew that would happen as soon as I posted that is wasn't working. Thankfully, my husband is the best IT man around!

We have had a fun couple weeks around here. Two weeks ago Mom came to visit during her spring break. It really seemed more like her spring break was more of a spring break for me and John. She spoiled us! It was nice to catch up on work and things around the house during the day and a treat to have a built in babysitter each night! She spoiled Caroline too with constant attention. We always love her company!

While mom was here we went up to Clarkesville to meet baby Will (born March 5). Here are all the boys and Caroline. It was wild and fun having all of these little ones together. 5 kiddos under the age of 4.
G and Mimi with their grandkids. G is my mom's best friend and a second mom to me. Our families have been friends since I was 5. We have so many wonderful memories together and we love to all be together!
Then, last weekend we headed to B'ham to see friends. B'ham is a fun getaway for us to see old friends and relax.
Have I mentioned C is putting everything in her mouth these days? She wants to eat her doll.

She also loves her feet!

Lunch with friends
Ryan, Caroline, Laura, Mel, and Rus. Caroline loved being held and passed around the table.

Jana, Caroline, and Erin
Caroline maybe a little overwhlemed by the love at this point.
C is going to miss Melanie when she moves to Hong Kong. :(

Lindsey got engaged Friday! Lindsey is like a little sister to me. So happy I was in Bham the weekend this happened!


Sunday, mom and I took Caroline to a Bridal tea for my friend, Amy. She loved it and loved dressing up! This dress and bonnet was mine as a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, Caroline is absolutely precious! I love her bonnet :)

    ReplyDelete