Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Last Month

I am not sure where the month of June went, but I have been terrible about blogging and updates. We have loved being able to drive through the northeast and explore this part of the country as well meet some great people along the way. As hard as it is for John and I to be away from each other during the weeks, I am so grateful for 1. a great internship for John during a tough economy and 2. the timing and opportunity to do something very unique this summer before the baby comes.

Here is an update by pictures of what we have been up to lately.


Liberty Bell in Philly
June 13
John's 29th birthday in New York
June 19
21 Club with Mama Jo and Josephine
June 20
Beyonce Concert at Madison Square Garden
June 22
I am almost embarrassed to say how much we loved this show and love Beyonce!
Driskill/Gailey weekend at Lake Hartwell
June 26
John and Hayden love each other!
4th of July Weekend
Red Sox Game

Boston Pops
St. Charles River getting ready for fireworks
Our little tailgate waiting on the Boston Pops and fireworks
Finally, the show began!
..........................................

Exciting News to share now!
Back in June Mark and I looking at rings for Kristen :)
And now these two cuties are getting married sometime early 2010!
We are thrilled for them and I am thrilled to have Cuz live in the same city as me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment