Wednesday, July 8, 2009

1 month from today...

Sweet Mary Brantley will be getting married! I am so excited for MB and Lee. MB is such a wonderful and dear friend. We met the summer before coming to Auburn. We were both at the same Camp War Eagle and placed in the same group of all the 4,000 or so freshmen coming to Auburn that fall (and we had Lil' Kim in our group)! We continued to email that summer, ended up being in the same dorm, were in a bible study together and then lived together our last two years at Auburn. And I love Lee too. I can remember the first time I met him about a year and half ago. MB brought him to Atlanta for the weekend and me, Erin, and John all met them at Jason's Deli. MB and Lee had only been dating about a month. Lee was so open, honest, and patient to answer all the questions we drilled him with that day at lunch. He has done a wonderful job pursuing MB and it is wonderful to see how much he loves and respects her.

Plus, Lee took an accounting job in Atlanta and they will be living just three short miles from us. John and I cannot wait to celebrate you both on your wedding day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment