Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Farewell Summer

Now that Labor Day has come and gone I guess summer is officially over. Even though I like fall, I don't usually want summer to end. I will say that the cool mornings, crisp blue sky, and the start of college football this weekend made me pretty excited though. Before summer ended, we had one last beach trip the end of August and it is a favorite every year. It rained most of the week, but when you are at the beach with 35 friends + 8 kids the rain doesn't really matter!

C enjoyed the sand and ocean for a few minutes
R & R - the wonderful trip planners!
Cafe 30A - always a delicious meal!
Playing inside...

and more inside time!
Bike cruisin' with B
Young love :)
The pool was a big hit and favorite this summer
Now onto fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment