Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm back!

And I am sure you have missed me! I took a break from the blog. Vacations, moving, and 5 days without baby girl do not allow much time for blogging. I know, it is a rough life. I have so many things to post about now. Caroline has been at "grandmother camp" for 5 days! If you have never heard of this or done it...you should starting calling your mothers or in-laws now. My wonderful mom is a school teacher and wanted to have Caroline come to "camp" at her house in Birmingham for several days this summer. I said, "sign me up and send me the dates!" Caroline has had a blast (see all pics below), My mom has been in heaven, and John and I have been so spontaneous in the last week we don't ever know what to do with ourselves. It is a win-win situation for everyone I tell ya! BUT, I could not be more thrilled to have my baby come home today. I am so ready to see her and squeeze those cheeks. I think I made my mom send me like 50 pictures over the the weekend....

Looks like she discovered her belly button while she was with her MiMi.


C had some great time with my grandmother too


I think she misses me in this one
In other news around this house, John started work last week. He is really enjoying it so far. This was the morning of his first day.
Caroline has learned to wave bye-bye to anything and everything.
More updates to come!

1 comment: