Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Take me back please!

I am craving the beach terribly. This is not a very unusual thing for me since I wouldn't mind just living there too. Thankfully, we had a wonderful vacation at this beach several weeks ago with John's fam. We look forward to this trip every year. Even though I am an Alabama girl and love me some 30-A beaches, I have come to love this area just as much. This is where John's family has always vacationed and it is fun hearing all their stories and memories of trips growing up. John and I also got engaged on this island 4 years ago, so both islands are very special to us. We were excited to take baby girl with us for her first year to join. The week was a blast. I loved watching Caroline explore the beach, sand, and pool. She loved it too. Thanks to my wonderful in-laws for hosting us!


Now go away oil because we cannot wait to go to the gulf next!















No comments:

Post a Comment