Friday, June 18, 2010

Playdate

Last week my friend Anna and her little girl Lila came over for the morning. Lila and Caroline are 3 months apart. Typically, Anna and I always meet for walks together and the girls cannot even see each other in their stollers. But on this day, they enjoyed some playtime together on the sofa. Lila was so sweet and Caroline, well, I am not sure if she wanted to eat Lila or attack her. Anna and I could not stop laughing taking these pics!

We started out good...
then confused
and so the action begins

Poor Lila

Lila gets in the action too
I promise it was not as rough as it looks
I think Caroline has already learned the fake smile


2 comments:

  1. I cant even handle this. What I would give to be there! Holy Cow, could they be any more cute?! Leigh, that last picture is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Are they in matching outfits? Too cute.

    ReplyDelete