Friday, May 21, 2010

seven




Caroline is now seven months old! We are having more and more fun with her each day. I love this stage. From what I hear people say, I am going to keep loving each new stage. I love to see little glimpses of her personality starting to come out. I was actually reading more on the meaning of Caroline's name this week. I read it means joy and song of happiness. We find that very fitting for her.
-still at four bottles a day
-eats baby food 2-3 times a day
-naps 1-1.5 hour in the morning and about 2 hours in the afternoon
-sleeps 12 hours at night
-had her first fever this week
-no teeth yet
-can pretty much sit up on her own, still needs a little help at times
Likes (mostly of the same as last month):
-carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, and apples
-stroller
-the park
-going anywhere out and about
-exersaucer
Dislikes:
-peas and prunes (can't blame her)
-the bouncey seat
-laying on her back (unless sleeping), usually wants to sit up
*stats from 6 month check-up
15.6 lbs - 50%
26.75 in. - 95%


No comments:

Post a Comment