Wednesday, July 25, 2012

June and July phone pics

Most of our day to day life is captured on my phone.  
Here are some summer highlights so far...
(If you follow me on Instagram a lot of these are repeats)

I love this pic.  To me it is a perfect picture of joy, childhood, and innocence.  

Cookie Monster gets boo boos too.

We have only had ONE wedding this summer.  While I love weddings the little break has been nice.

First time swinging

Young love
Graham + Annie

Free Chastain concert to see the Four Tops and The Temptations.  
Such a fun night! 

Nothing beats the heat like popsicles and the sprinkler

Best buds

Coldplay
Maybe my favorite night of the whole summer

A big spill down the steps :(

Lots of sister time

JP turned 32


I have a whole separate post coming soon about this, BUT someone has been having trouble going to sleep/staying in bed at night.  John found her at the bottom of the steps sound asleep at 10:30 last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment