Monday, July 23, 2012

7 months

This little munchkin is so much fun and such a happy baby.  This is one of my favorite stages.  She loves to smile and laugh.  When Annie smiles real big she scrunches her little nose and smiles with her whole face.  She especially loves to laugh at Caroline and Caroline loves to make her laugh.   


Annie is pretty much on the same sleeping and eating schedule as last month.  Except, if we are home, she will go to bed at 6:45pm otherwise, it is usually closer to 7:30.  She loves all baby food and I am very grateful for this easy transition.  I have been giving her a sippy cup of water to play with after meals (just to introduce it and get her used to it), but she has not started drinking from it yet.  Someone told me to do this with Caroline and it was great.  I never felt like I had to force the sippy and it never seemed like a big deal to drink from it.  She just made the switch one day.  For now, Annie is content playing with it.    

She is loving sitting up all on her own now and she is getting pretty good at rocking back and forth on her hands and knees.  She can also scoot backwards to anywhere she wants to go, but otherwise, not crawling yet.  

Annie seems to be social, fun, and a little adventurous.  I know the day will come where she has stranger anxiety, but right now she will let anyone hold her and goes to the church nursery or a babysitter without thinking twice.  

Her favorite thing to play with/chew on is John's running watch. 

Everyone (and I mean everyone) says she looks just like her Daddy and we think so too.  

Here is a little video clip I took last week of her sweet giggles.   


No comments:

Post a Comment