Sunday, June 10, 2012

Things to Remember 1

Just like any other mom out there my days are draining.  Many days I count down the minutes until afternoon naps, when John gets home from work, and then bedtime.  But a lot of days are very sweet too. 

My girls are changing constantly.  There are many things they are doing now that I do not want to forget.  I want to capture this season with some of my favorite times with them.  So, this is part 1 of those sweet things to remember.    

1. I love when Caroline wants to take care of Annie and/or do things to help her.  

2. Annie's rolls.  Nothing much better than sweet baby rolls.

3. Caroline's voice.  I love it when she just talks and talks and talks.  

4. Caroline "makes" a pinata almost everyday.  She saw a Curious George episode where they make a donkey pinata with strips of paper mache (s/p?) for a party.  Ever since she has been tearing up pieces of toilet paper to do the same thing.  I thought she was crazy when she brought me toilet paper one day and asked if she could make a donkey pinata?! Took me forever to put the two together!  It has turned out to be quite the creative activity around here.  It makes a mess, but it is worth it.   

5.  This is a perfect picture to describe Annie.  Just along for the ride.

6. Annie loves to curl her feet together.  

7.  She always wants to hold onto something to sleep...her giraffe, my finger, a burp cloth, anything!

8.  When Caroline gets tickled at words she makes up 

9. Even if the picture did turn out blurry, they can both look at the camera at the same time.  

1 comment: