Thursday, February 23, 2012

Two Months

Annie went to the doctor for her two month appt last week.  She weighed 11lbs. 10oz. and was 23.5 in.
We are loving our time getting to know this sweet girl.  Annie is as chill and laid back as they come!
Can you tell from the picture below?  This is how she looks at me most days.  
"Really, mom, where do we have to go now?"  




We are slowly getting into a groove, but I will say the jump from 1 to 2 kiddos as been a big one for us.  Even though Annie has been an easy baby, I wasn't prepared for how adding just one little one would impact our family dynamics.  I have definitely been more exhausted than I every imagined.  

I could not have made it without the community around us over the last two months.  We have had meals   brought to us three nights a week from friends for the last 7 weeks!  They just kept coming and coming!  Those meals are truly some of the biggest blessings to us in this season.  So, THANK YOU to all our wonderful friends and family!                



I am trying to not take for granted these sweet smiles and enjoy this stage.  Even though it is exhausting, I do really enjoy the newborn stage and I feel it slipping away quickly.   


Annie, you are content to just run errands with me, take big sister to preschool, watch her play at the park, and pretty much go with the flow to what everyone else's schedule demands.  Some days you are exhausted and fussy in the evenings from all the activity though.  I don't blame you!  

You could sit in your swing for hours.  You do not like to take a bath. You love Caroline and she already knows how to make you smile.  You are starting to stare more at your mobile and your mirror in the car.  You are trying to let your voice be heard too by cooing more and more.     


You have given us so much joy already.  Happy two months sweet pea.
We love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment