Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February

February has been a busy month around here.

John and C had a daddy-daughter date night at Chick-Fil-A.
As if we didn't already love this place enough?!   


John and I had a "mini celebration" for our 5 year anniversary on the 17th.  This is still crazy to me.  We hope to take a small getaway in a few months once I stop nursing. 


Little Annie is growing and changing everyday!  She is now 10 weeks old.  
2 month posts and stats to come soon.


Caroline's beloved Ducky celebrated a birthday on Feb. 10.  I had no idea it was his b'day until I woke her up that morning and she said, "Mommy, today is Ducky's birthday!"  I asked her how she wanted to celebrate and she said, "with cake and a birthday hat!" 
Incase you were curious, Ducky is now "Two years old , just like me, Mommy!" Well, of course.

Conveniently, someone brought us some cupcakes that day, so when John got home from work, we had a little birthday party.  It was a priceless memory to see Caroline's excitement from it all. 
She has a great imagination and knows how to get some cake!  


Valentine party at school



Looking through our Valentine cards from friends.


First trip to the circus! More pics to come on this one.  


We have also just spent a weekend in the mountains with the triplets!  
Much more to come!

1 comment:

  1. The picture where Caroline is looking through her Valentines looks EXACTLY like you!! I did a double take. She is so adorable, and Annie's hair is to die for!! Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete