Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bachelorette Extravaganza

I have just returned from a much needed girls weekend.   I have 2 college friends getting married in the next couple months, so perfect opportunity to celebrate and head to the beach, of course! 

The weather could not have been better in St. Pete

Bachelorette #1 - Kimberly
aka Lil' Kim

Tailgate style


Bachelorette #2 - Hannah 


Kim and Hannah's sisters did an amazing job planning the parties to be perfect for both of them.   


I felt completely naked at the airport Friday.    
No diapers, wipes, paci's, snacks, bottles, baby, or toddler in tow. 
Not mention how amazing it was to not make a decision, not have an agenda, oh and sleep 8 hours at night.     


It is always refreshing and good for my soul to spend a little time away.  These girls are such a joy and encouragement in my life.  Miss them already.      


Now it is hubby's turn to have a weekend hunting with the guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment