Monday, November 28, 2011

Holidays

HALLOWEEN:

I just realized I never posted any pics from our trick or treating. Anyway, we had a great night and Caroline loved going house to house.  The only candy she cared anything about was a lollipop - which worked in great favor for her pregnant mama!


Bryce and C cruising in the wagon.  

and sweet Knox in the other wagon. 

C has perfected saying "cheese,"  kind of looking in the direction of the camera, and fake smiling.  

BIRMINGHAM:

Our holidays look a little different this year.   With baby #2 coming very soon and my family scattered everywhere, we are not spending anytime in Bham over the holidays.  So, a couple weeks ago Caroline and I spent some great time with Mimi (as well as lots of other friends and fam in Bham).      

We always love going to Mimi's house!

C loved all the attention from Matt and Christian too.



I also did most all my Christmas shopping that week. While at the mall one night, C rode her first carousel.  As she is with most things, she was a bit hesitant at first and then loved it by the 3rd or 4th loop around.  


THANKSGIVING:

We spent Thanksgiving in town with John's family and it was wonderful.  I don't remember the last time John had 4 days off work and we were in town the whole time.  It made the long weekend so relaxing and enjoyable.  Sadly, I didn't take many pictures though.  

This is C at her Thanksgiving feast at school on Tuesday.   



And the only picture I actually have from Thanksgiving day.  I only took this because it made me laugh.  As soon as C finished her meal, she had this set up on the floor next to the dining room table.  


My mother-in-law makes an amazing Thanksgiving meal all by herself.  What a treat to just show up and eat!  And my father-in-law played with Caroline most of the afternoon so John and I could join the rest of the family at a movie.  Thank you for a great day Papa and Yaya!   

No comments:

Post a Comment