Monday, November 14, 2011

Changes

My nesting is in full swing lately and, as a result, we have been quite productive around the house these days.  

Our guest room is now a nursery

Big sister is rocking the twin bed


 Since I am no longer working our office is now a playroom (still a work in progress). 


AND after 3.5 months of not having a working dishwasher, we have a fixed dishwasher!  
Don't ask why it took that long to fix.  I don't even care I just know it only takes me about 5 mins to clean the kitchen now.  Never been so thankful for an appliance in my life! 


1 comment:

  1. no dishwasher for three months!
    and not once you complained about it!
    you would have heard about that day one from me!
    cant wait for this new phelps to join the neighborhood!!!!!! so excited for yall!
    and yay for caroline rockin the big girl bed so quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete