Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Year 2

We did our annual Santa visit a few weeks ago. Last year's pics were so sweet and this year was well, a little more emotional (as to be expected). Everyone has to have at least one meltdown year with Santa, right? I have a feeling we might have several tough years with Santa.
It does make for cute pictures though.

Mom and Dad quickly sit me down and walk away
This is not fun
It's getting worse
Total meltdown
I see you mom and dad laughing at me!
That's it, I'm done. Don't touch me Santa.
Regardless of Caroline's meltdown is this not the best Santa?! Oh, he is so real looking and so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. these are so great! where is this santa? he's gorgeous! and it all looks so real!!!
    caroline is so big! maybe next year will be better. or maybe the next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is awesome! totally priceless pictures! And yes Santa looked awesome! Great beard!

    ReplyDelete