Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Port Townsend

Our day spent in the quaint little town of Port Townsend was probably my favorite. We took the ferry over from Whidbey. I love the ferry rides in Washington. I get so used to traveling in cars that it is fun to switch it up and walk onto the ferry or you can drive your car on the ferry if you need to.

On the ferry
I love those cheeks!
Approaching Port Townsend
Downtown

We had fun looking at all the precious houses and old churches

Overlooking the town

Forgot to mention baby girl started walking (although she is not doing it in this picture) while we were in Seattle. It was really special because my whole family was there to watch it. It is funny though because even though she can do it she is still not totally sure of herself and will crawl many times or just stand in place like her legs cannot move!

No comments:

Post a Comment