Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Day

On the final day of our Thanksgiving trip, we headed back into the city to hit up some tourists attractions. I didn't get any pictures this time at Pike Place Market, but it is very fun. It is enormous. Sits right by the water and goes on for blocks. It is also where the first Starbucks is located. The rest of the afternoon was mainly just spent overlooking the city in the Space Needle. Two things I have learned about myself when traveling: 1. I love cities with water (as in ocean, rivers, lakes) and 2. I love to find the best place to overlook the entire city. I could write a whole post just on my favorite overlooks in different parts of the world. We will save that for another time! Okay, enjoy these last pics and sorry it took me forever to write about our whole trip. We truly did have a blast and I wanted to capture it all! If you have never taken a trip to the Northwest, I highly recommend it!






No comments:

Post a Comment