Monday, April 27, 2009

School's Out!

It was a tradition in my house growing up to have your picture taken on the first day of school. So, of course, I took John's picture back in August on his first day. I think I would like to take pictures of my kids on the first and last day of school. The last is so much more exciting. Today is John's last day of school for his first year in the MBA program. I forgot to take his picture this morning though, so maybe I can get one tonight after his last exam. In the meantime, I couldn't help but post this precious photo of him from preschool. This "3 year old" expression perfectly captures John's excitement this morning as he flew out the door joyfully singing. :) Whether it is St. Anne's day school or graduate school, the last day of school and the onset of summer is fun no matter what age or stage in life.

I love John's joy in life and determination to go and conquer the world learning and in business. He has worked so hard this year and it has paid off. He is thrilled about his internship with J&J for the summer and I am so proud of him.

Happy Summer!

P.S. I know John and I will be thrilled for a healthy baby girl or boy come October. However, I would secretly love to one day have a little boy that looks just like this one and giggles at me when I take his picture for preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment