Monday, April 13, 2009

L-O-V-E

It is a lot of pressure to know exactly how to start a blog-especially if you are not much of a writer (like me). So, I figured what better way to start off than to let those I L-O-V-E do the sharing. Hannah, our creative writer in the bunch, says it best:

"13auburnfriends. This is what we call ourselves. Cliche, I know. 13 seems a bit much. I know. What can you do? There are 13 of us. And we are best friends from college.

Through crazy circumstances we all came to know each other at Auburn University. Our time in college has come and gone. Despite being spread all over the country, our friendships remained unchanged. Wait. I take that back. Our friendships have changed. How is it that our friendships are more hearty, authentic, and colorful now? Almost two years after college?

We put together a little video for one of the 13auburnfriends and her family and sent it to her on a particular day that needed a little sparkle.

Hope you like it. We think we are hilarious."

(Hannah, I promise to write on my own from now on!)
Play L-O-V-E

No comments:

Post a Comment