Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mimi Camp

Last week while I was away with the triplets, Caroline went to the 2nd annual "mimi camp" with my mom in B'ham.  Minus a little 24 hour stomach bug, I think she had a great time! 

C and Mimi did lots of fun crafts 
As you can see, Caroline is really into bracelets and stickers right now.

Went to the Library

The zoo and lunch with B'ham friends 


When I asked Caroline what she saw at he zoo she said, "waa waa (water) and a monkey!" 
The waa waa, aka fountains at the zoo, (pictured below) were her favorite. 

Time at the park

 Swimming at the pool

And time with grandma.

John and I missed C so much while she was away, but I am very grateful for this tradition she has each summer with her Mimi.  And very thankful my mom loves it just as much as Caroline!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! My mom has a Camp Honey every year with her grandkids...such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over this... She is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! I'm glad you all had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline looks just like you! Love these pictures..so cute!

    ReplyDelete