Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wedding #3

With all these weddings back to back I am starting to feel like a wedding critic and #3 did not disappoint. Last weekend we celebrated Julia and Evan. Sadly, I completely failed to take a picture of the bride and groom! Julia and Evan are friends from our church. Let me try and give some good highlights since I do not have much to show you visually:

1. The band. Check out Mo' Sol Band. This was our 3rd wedding to attend with Mo' Sol playing and I think they literally get Mo' Sol everytime. They are crazy and they make John an even more crazy dancer with each wedding.

2. The bride. Julia was probably the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. There are not even words to describe it. She was stunning. Sorry, I guess you will just have to picture that one!

3. Sweet Treats - as in the most delicious ice cream. Pretty well know in Highlands, NC and I just found out there is a Marietta location too. We may or may not have had two cones of Oreo Mint.
4. Always a fun dance party with Cuz (although we are still enjoying ice cream here).
4. Seeing Kate (aka bride #1) back from her honeymoon!
I think I could be happy going to a wedding every weekend.

1 comment:

  1. so fun that you know evan and julia! we were invited to that wedding, but had my high school reunion that night (ha). evan is a friend from a long ways back...we both grew up in augusta!

    ReplyDelete