Tuesday, July 27, 2010

nine

This is about a week late, but we definitely have a nine month old on our hands. She is crawling, pulling up, and bless her heart she is doing her best to eat table food with just two little teeth.
I wish there was a picture of me taking this picture...I am doing everything I can to get one pic without Caroline chewing on that paper. Looks like she thinks I am nuts!
And I gave in after I got my one picture.
This month Caroline is:

17 lbs. 2 oz - only 15%
28 in. - 75%
-still on 4 bottles a day
-eating a mix of baby food and table food
-having a hard time with table food. She likes to suck on it and then spit it out.
-sleeping about the same: 11-12 hours at night, around 1 hour in the morning and 2-3 in the afternoon

Likes:
-johnny jump-up (I should say loves it!)
-puffs
-swinging
-books
-her lovey
-pool
-her daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment