Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am a little behind on this post, but I figure as long as it is before New Years is over it is not too late.
Our Christmas was wonderful. This was our year to be in Birmingham with my family. We had a lot of time sitting by the fire with the Christmas tree lights on, seeing old friends, being with my sweet grandmother, eating like kings, looking through all the Christmas cards, annual trip to Milo's and many more fun memories! Here are some pics from our holiday.

Caroline hasn't figured out the whole "looking at the camera" for pictures yet.
Christmas Eve dinner
College friends (Jana, don't get mad at me for posting this pic...it turned out cute)!
Christmas cookies!

Caroline is so tired of pictures
Christmas morning

Exhausted
Whoever said traveling with a baby is different, they are right! Totally worth it, though!


1 comment:

  1. Where did you get her stocking? I've seen ones like it before and really like them, I just don't know where they're from. Thanks! I'm glad y'all had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete