Friday, January 1, 2010

The Best of 2009

I got this idea from Anne Marie's blog and thought it was a great way to reflect on some highlights from this past year.

Top 10 of 2009:

10. My wonderful job at our church. I love the people I work with and I love working from home.


9. Our small group with 3 other couples. We love walking through life with these great friends.
8. 10 days at the beach for a little “babymoon “and getaway before John left for Philly this summer.
7. Spending lots of time with my mom. My mom is a teacher and this was the first summer in years she has not worked – she totally deserved the time off too! I loved being with her in B’ham, Atlanta, and Philly and New York.

6. John’s summer internship with J&J. We were so grateful for this opportunity and the fun experiences it provided.


5. 13 Auburn friends reunion and annual Watercolor trip with our friends in Atlanta. We are so blessed with amazing friends.


4. Beach with the Phelps and lake weekend with my family and the Gailey’s. We LOVE spending time with family!




3. John’s job offer post graduate school. This was such a huge blessing in the middle of a rough economy.

2. Friends getting married! We celebrated Mary Brantley and Lee’s wedding and Mark and Kristen’s engagement. We are so excited for both these couples!


1. Sweet Caroline. We are beyond grateful for this healthy baby girl the Lord has entrusted to us.
Happy New Year! We are looking forward to a new decade and what the Lord has for us in the coming year.


No comments:

Post a Comment