Wednesday, October 3, 2012

E + Bubba

I have decided to catch up on blogging instead of watching the debates tonight.  Don't get me wrong,  I think it is important, but the whole thing stresses me out.  

Last weekend we celebrated Erin and Bubba as they got married in Nashville.  Erin is one of my closest friends.  Our parents went to college together and we went to the same church when we were little, but then went to different schools in Bham.  It wasn't until we were both at Auburn that we reconnected through a mutual friend and then lived together our junior and senior year.  Erin is truly one of kind and the type person you always want to be around.  She is full of life, spontaneous, crazy, passionate, and so wise.  And she has met a wonderful man in Bubba.  
I am thrilled for the two of them!
  
We love weddings because they are also mini reunions.  
Of course, we kicked off the weekend with mani/pedi's.  

They had a beautiful "backyard cookout" rehearsal dinner.     


Almost wedding time!

E is one of the most beautiful people and it was no surprise she was a stunning bride.

Congrats E and Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment