Monday, August 27, 2012

End of Summer

Here are some phone pics to capture most of August

 We spend a lot of days at the pool in August.  I love it because it is never crowded.  

Farmer's Market 
Big kids...

and little ones

Annie and Graham 
These little ones are about 9 days apart.  Graham's mommy was my pregnancy buddy.

A trip to the Aquarium


My grandmother and C 
One of my favorite pictures - Caroline loves my grandmother


These girls love their Daddy.  I love him too!  Have I mentioned he kept both girls all BY HIMSELF this weekend! 

Sunday evening pool time, pizza, and pjs.  Does it get any better?

Is this a potty in the back of my car? Why, yes it is.
Necessary at times? Yes.
Redneck? Yes.

2 comments:

  1. haha love the potty! We just experienced our 1st peeing outside the car last week and I just thought to myself..."Thank goodness both of mine are boys, what do girl moms do?!" haha now I know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes I can see your lovely hairless pu--y I want a taste of it

    ReplyDelete