Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Beach

Here is a recap of our time at the beach. I am still wishing we were there right now!


Sometimes we wore a bathing suit...
and sometimes we did not.
Loved jumping in the pool to Daddy (and only Daddy)
Bingo and dancing...one of my favorite nights!
C loves her Papa
and her mommy too!
Another favorite is always the bagpiper
Up very late and being very silly
More swimming
Standard family pics


As I am going through these pictures, I am realizing I didn't really take any of our time on the beach. Ha! Oh well, next time!

3 comments:

  1. Leigh, Caroline truly is one of the cutest and most beautiful little girls I have ever seen!
    Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping "sometimes not" was nkd pictures of her I would love some full frontal nudes of her

    ReplyDelete