Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Lee Nalley

Off to St. John
Mary Brantley and Lee were married this weekend and it was a blast! Their ceremony was so God honoring and the reception was so fun. Beautiful does not even describe how incredible MB looked Saturday and the whole weekend, really. The rehearsal dinner was my favorite. It was amazing to hear all the stories of how Lee and MB have already touched so many people's lives. I cannot imagine how much more of an impact they will have now being married. I am so thrilled for them both and cannot wait to see them when they return next week!

While waiting to take lots of pictures, we just took more pictures.
Right before the ceremony

Laura (far left, above) made the whole cake. Yes, I have extremely talented friends.
It was delicious!

They are adorable!
Incase you didn't know, we love to take pictures together. :)
Erin enjoyed the left over cake!

I love wedding weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment