Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Halfway!

Things have been so busy lately with traveling every weekend, and I realized I have not updated on the baby in a long time. We are now halfway there!

Here are a couple other fun updates:

  • 20wks along
  • Baby is about 10 1/2 ounces and 10 inches long (about the length of a banana)
  • I am quickly growing out of my clothes!
  • Most people have predicted Baby Phelps is a boy, but there are a few girl guessers out there in the minority.
  • I feel it move pretty much everyday now- which I love! John was able to feel it for the first time last night too.
  • Looks like our little one might be a thumb sucker. I had an ultrasound yesterday and saw several pictures of the baby sucking his/her thumb.
  • Baby is growing right on track. My due date has not changed and is still set for Oct. 28
  • I get a little anxious saying this because it is such a big decision, but I think we have the names picked out. We have a couple girl names and a couple boy names at this point. Of course, this is a surprise too though!

I do not know how people do not believe in the Lord when seeing this process and how He has created us all. I have truly been amazed and learned so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment